Amino Energy Zero EAA aminos with electrolytes, BiotechUSA
BioTechUSA Amino Energy Zero powdered drink with essential amino acids EAA, caffeine and mineral salts.
- contains 7250 mg of amino acids in each serving,
- contains the full spectrum of essential amino acids,
- includes components characteristic of pre-workout formulas such as beta-alanine, L-arginine and L-tyrosine,
- each serving contains 100 mg of caffeine from 3 different sources,
- 500 mg of taurine in each serving,
- contains all 6 types of electrolytes,
- with vitamin B6,
- sugar free,
We've put it all in, now it's your turn!
Purchase and return policy
Among the product's active compounding principles, you will find all 9 essential amino acids (together with BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio) and even beta-alanine, a precursor substance of the well-known carnosine compound. The unique amino acid composition also includes 3 conditionally essential amino acids: L-glutamine, L-arginine and L-tyrosine. Each will be an excellent companion during a hard workout. The stimulant content of the product is also complex, with 2 of the caffeine sources coming from plant extracts. However, the caffeine content does not exceed that of a cup of strong coffee. The product also contains taurine, an amino acid that has a synergistic effect with caffeine. In addition, Amino Energy Zero+Electrolytes contains the 6 electrolytes responsible for hydration.
Recommended for those who
- are interested in body toning,
- practice martial arts, high performance sports or crossfit,
- want to persevere during training,
- like powder products.
In 1 serving (14 g):
- 3 900 mg EAA (9 essential amino acids)
- of which: 3000 mg BCAAs in a ratio of 2:1:1
- 350 mg beta-alanine
- 1 500 mg L-glutamine
- 750 mg L-arginine
- 250 mg L-tyrosine
- 500 mg taurine
- 100 mg caffeine
- caffeine without water
- from green tea leaf extracts
- from green coffee bean extracts
- 917 mg electrolytes
- 1.4 mg vitamin B6
- 150 mg green tea leaf extract
- 50 mg green coffee bean extract
Essential amino acids
The 9 different types of essential amino acids we know are essential for the human body. However, our body is unable to synthesise them itself, or only in insufficient quantities. It is therefore necessary to obtain them from the diet, preferably in optimal amounts and proportions.
Conditionally essential amino acids
Conditionally essential amino acids are those that can be synthesised by the body itself. Amino acids of this type included in the product are: L-glutamine, L-arginine and L-tyrosine. The intake of these amino acids may be useful in certain conditions, such as intense or prolonged training. In these cases, the body may need more amino acids than it is able to produce.
Electrolytes and vitamin B6
During a sweaty workout, our body loses not only some of its glycogen stores, but also water and mineral salts, which need to be replenished. The most common electrolytes in our body are: calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, chloride and magnesium. The magnesium contained in the product helps to maintain electrolyte balance, and also contributes to normal muscle function and normal psychological functioning. Vitamin B6 and magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism and help reduce tiredness and fatigue.