Cystone 100 tablets - Himalaya Herbals
PRICES REDUCED DUE TO BEST BEFORE DATE 01/07/2022
Combination of herbs that protect urinary and kidney function.
Helps to prevent and eliminate kidney stones.
High purity and concentration.
Purchase and return policy
Cares for and protects urinary and kidney function.
Cystone Himalaya is a product specially formulated to help care for and protect urinary and kidney function. Its combination of extracts offers antimicrobial, antispasmodic and mildly diuretic properties, which are beneficial to the urinary tract, being especially useful for people who often suffer from infections associated with urinary stones and crystalluria. It also helps to prevent the formation of stones in the urinary tract, relieve ureteric colic and mitigate the unpleasant and painful discomfort of burning urination.
Cystone Himalaya acts by decreasing intestinal absorption of oxalate precursors and reducing their synthesis. It also reduces uric acid synthesis, which is useful in cases of gout and hyperuricaemia.
Cystone Himalaya is made from a combination of plants used for this purpose:
Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata): has the ability to reduce the formation of urinary stones, as well as aiding their elimination. It is also popularly known for its antimicrobial properties.
Passanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata): helps to soothe and protect the tissues and even has some diuretic action which helps to flush out small stones and grit, along with urine, preventing their accumulation in the urinary tract.
Cystone provides eight other traditional ingredients of Ayurvedic medicine used to protect kidney and urogenital function, among them Rubia cordifolia, Cyperus scariosus or Achyranthes aspera. Ayurveda is the traditional method of health maintenance that has been practised in India for more than 5,000 years, using mainly natural remedies. Ayurveda has been recognised by the World Health Organisation and Western science is gradually corroborating many of its recommendations.
Cystone Himalaya. Main characteristics:
- Supports kidney function.
- 130 mg Didymocarpus pedicellata per daily dose (2 tablets).
- 98 mg Saxifraga ligulata per daily dose (2 tablets).
- With extracts of Cyperus sacriosus, Rubia cordifolia, Achyranthes aspera, Onosma bracteatum and Veronia cinerea.
- With ingredients used in Ayurveda such as Hajrul yahood bhasma and Shilajeet.
- Does not cause hypokalaemia.
- High purity and concentration.
- 100 tablets per pack.
Who can benefit from Cystone Himalaya?
- People who wish to care for and protect kidney function.
- People with a tendency to suffer from kidney stones who wish to help prevent their formation and promote their elimination.
- People who wish to protect urinary function and help prevent infection.
- Useful for people with gout or hyperuricaemia.